Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Dreaded Glute Ham Raise

I put this out as an open challenge, to anyone who is well-trained and skilled enough to successfully execute the following exercise: the notorious, apparently, glute ham raise. Works out all the posterior muscles, from your calves to your hammies, the glutes, and the lower back. But the son of a bitch is, for me, at least - near impossible to execute properly. Can't even do one properly. Hand-assisted, maybe 2-3. BS'd, about 8-10. And it leaves me with the burn of a far longer workout...check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne_pPfxb-_8 

Hahaha, but I can only assume it's mad strange to hear me talk about such ish, but now I've turned into a dedicated workout-a-holic like my lil sis. Eating huge protein-laden meals. Gotta get in 2 hours a day no matter what. Chest/Shoulders one day, Arms/Back another, Legs/Abs the third, Cardio the fourth. Repeat. Few more months, and...


Gotta put out a PSA like this for myself. Since I'm already known as an asshole/jerk/ass/etc...but a lovable one! I'm like TJ from Recess. Everyone likes me. But that one black kid. Gordy. Was that his name? Does anyone even remember this episode? I'ma stop and continue to a more serious matter...this whole "hating" thing. Word? Do some people really think they are "hated" by others? Do they...do they think they matter that much? Like folks who say "O people always hatin on me and mine" - no. Nobody cares about you and yours. Do you. Nobody actually "hates" on you and cares. It's all the more worse when guys do it. I mean, I can understand women hatin on one another for whatever, cuz some women (sorry ladies) petty like that, but if you consider yourself a man, you should never, EVER say "Haters get on ur job" or whatever. But I am a hater a la Silky Johnsons from Chappelle's show. Cuz pokin fun @ people never gets old. Come people watch wit me, I'll have you snort milk/water/soda/henny out of your nose in no time. Cuz like the PSA says. Everything in life has the potential to be funny. Just gotta say it right.

Now I gotta keep workin on preparing my lesson plan for these first years tomorrow - teachin em how to draw in axonometric view. Tomorrow's persona of choice - Ivan Drago. Walk up on em, my towering persona, and tell them to finish their drawings, or "I WILL BREAK YOU." Thus I leave you once again with the charm of my man Charles, who I heartily agree with here (some of you already know):

No comments:

Post a Comment